Why Study at MIUC?
Located in the heart of the Spanish port city of Marbella, MIUC is committed to the development of new generations of leaders in Business, Politics and Advertising.
We offer Bologna accredited BA and MA programmes with a strong focus on global aspects of knowledge, skills and competences tailored for the modern age. All our degree programmes are taught in English, to ensure the students’ future success in the increasingly competitive international job market.
Academic Programmes Overview
Marbella International University Centre provides higher education for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels:
- BA International Business
- BA International Relations
- BA Marketing & Advertising: Communications & PR
- Claude Littner Bachelor in Sport Management
- BSc in Psychology
- BA In International Business and Law
- MA International Business Management
- MA International Relations
- MA Marketing and Advertising: Communications & PR
A student-centred approach at MIUC combines small study groups with bespoke production facilities, ensuring our students are provided with the specific skill sets required to advance in today’s global world of international affairs and business. The development and implementation of practical analytical thinking is given special prominence, with students being prepared for future placements within international multicultural industries.
A combination of advanced teaching methods and cutting-edge technology in class ensures our students come out of MIUC as individuals taking responsibility, confident in making their own decisions and above all, capable of turning their dreams into reality.
Our programmes are taught by successful academics and industry professionals who divide their time between vigorous research and innovative business practice. A modern, tech-savvy approach in class is complemented by specialised workshops run by senior business leaders and influential political actors. We also offer advanced business training for mid and senior level managers to boost your performance as a leader and give you the drive, ambition and knowledge to succeed in business today.
* MIUC fulfils all the criteria and fully complies with the standards as established by the Rules and Regulations which govern the Accreditation Standards and Procedures of Higher Education Institutions introduced by the Bologna Declaration.
A Global Network
Agreements signed with partnering universities offer our students the opportunity to spend one or more semesters in such internationally renowned institutions as the University of West London (London, UK), and the Moscow Institute for International Relations (MGIMO) (Moscow, Russia).