St. Anthony's College
St. Anthony's College, a co-educational British school, with students from a variety of nationalities and cultures, was founded in 1968, and is the oldest British school on the coast! They offer the British National Curriculum, as well as Spanish ESO and Bachillerato to students aged three to eighteen.
St Anthony’s College takes great pride in knowing the importance of educating the individual. And their teachers take personal interest in the wellbeing of each individual student. Teachers not only teach the syllabus, but also educate the students about current affairs and broadening their learning experience. Mrs. Mulligan (Head of Secondary) tutors the Sixth Form students and helps them with their applications to University.
Our special thank you to Mrs. Mulligan and Ms. Marcela for their time and the captivating tour of their school!
POSTAL ADDRESS: Apartado 119, Fuengirola 2964
SCHOOL ADDRESS: Camino de Coin Km 5,25 Mijas Costa – Málaga 29649
TELEPHONE: 00 34 952 47 31 66
FAX: 00 34 952 46 20 21
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Require more info)
- email@example.com (New student registration)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (St. Anthony's College accounting department)
- email@example.com (Contact Suzanne Mulligan)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact Richard Sutcliffe)