BA International Relations by MGIMO
Location: Marbella (Years 1-3), Moscow (Year 4)
Programme Title: International Relations
Degree Awarded: BA Political Science
The International Relations BA offers a unique insight into the global challenges through an academic approach to the study of world affairs. The programme has been designed through an exclusive partnership between MGIMO and MIUC to provide students with knowledge and skills in International Relations. Upon completion you will gain competencies to critically analyse and interpret the key theoretical debates on the sources of co-operation and conflicts in today’s world.
The four-year programme will cover the conceptual tools, theoretical frameworks, languages and practical skills in oral and written communications.
Our sophisticated, two-country perspectives on International Relations issues will give you an opportunity to choose a career in different spheres of International Relations.
Key Disciplines Covered:
- International institutions
- Diplomacy and International Politics
- Environmental Politics
- Russian Politics
- Languages (Russian/ Spanish)
A unique point of our joint programme is the opportunity to discuss a variety of theoretical approaches to International Relations within a multicultural classroom.
MGIMO-MIUC prepares the next generation of political leaders to intellectually and practically tackle the complex issues in a globalising world.
- Academic skills
- Economics Foundation
- History of Ideas
- Communication Skills for Personal E ectiveness
- Introduction to States and Societies
- Introduction to Politics
- Narrative, Media and Cultural stereotypes
- Data Handling and ICT
- Economics of Public Policy
- Theories of International Relations
- Political Systems
- Digital Marketing
- Video Production for Social Media
- Contemporary Global Politics
- International financial systems and institutions
- EU policies and politics
- Political Sociology
- Digital Marketing and e-Commerce
- International Institutions and Policies
- Diplomacy in a Changing World
- Media and International Politics
- Foundations of Web Design and Development
- US Politics in International Context
- Political Risk Analysis
- Political Psychology
- International Law
- Terrorism and Media
- Politics of Human Rights
- The Role of Head of State in Foreign
- Corporate Governance
- Economics of Politics and International Relations
- International Law
- Russia in Global Politics
- International Conflicts in the 21st Century
- Research work
These courses may be subject to change.
More specific careers include, but are not limited to:
- International/Public Affairs officer
- Conflict resolution analysts/adviser
- Political or PA consultant
- Political reporter
- Consultant in political marketing
Rolling Admission - We receive and process applications on an ongoing basis as they are sent in.
- High School Certificate All candidates with a completed high school education are eligible to apply. Students who have studied part of a degree at a different University or accredited higher education institution can apply for a credit transfer.
- Proof of English Proficiency* of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.The tests and minimum scores we accept are:
- IELTS - 6.5
- TOEFL iBT - 88
- Cambridge Certificate - B2
- MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not previously studied in English)
- High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (min. 500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
*Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
|Tuition fee includes the following:|
|1st Year at MIUC:||2nd Year at MIUC:||3rd Year at MIUC:||4th Year at MGIMO:|
|Study fees and course materials|
|Access to Blackboard Learning|
|Full access to the Library|
|Private Health insurance|
|Visa and immigration advice and support|
|24/7 daily student support|
|Total ammount:||18.900,00 €||18.900,00 €||18.900,00 €||8.200,00 €|
* For the annual payments in advance, we provide 5% discount.
* Apart from the health insurance that we provide for you, you must also submit a travel insurance that is mandatory for the visa procedure.
All students are required to register for the courses in the first week of the semester.
Simply not attending classes later during the semester does not release you from the financial or academic obligation for courses in which you have previously enrolled. If you wish to drop one or more of your courses, you must officially drop the course(s) by de-registering at the Student Services.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH STUDENT TO BE AWARE OF AND UNDERSTAND UNIVERSITY REGULATIONS AS PUBLISHED.