Non EU student? Here's everything you need to know to apply for your Spanish student visa.

Non EU Student Visa Guidelines

Non EU student? Here's everything you need to know to apply for your Spanish student visa.

Who needs a VISA?

Anyone who is not an EU passport holder needs a student visa to study in Spain. And while most student visa requirements are similar from country to country, it is YOU who must check for the particular consulate's website and for the exact requirements to each. Click here for more information.

What Documents Do You Need for Your Visa?

  • An official application form that you get from the diplomat mission. For country specific requirements, you can also contact admission@miuc.org
  • A passport or travel document with six months of validity after your planned arrival, although we always recommend for the passport to be valid for six months after your planned departure
  • A guarantee of the financial means necessary to cover the costs of your stay
  • Public or private health insurance with an insurance company authorised in Spain
  • A medical certificate stating that you do not suffer from any disease that could have a severe impact on public health in accordance with International Health Regulations
  • Proof of the absence of a criminal record in your country or countries of residence over the past 5 years, for any conduct considered a criminal offence in Spain.
  • The Admission Letter issued by MIUC for you to attend a full-time programme leading to a qualification/diploma or certificate of study
  • Evidence that you have arranged accommodation during your stay with a host family or institution chosen by the organisation running the programme

If you submit all your supporting documents at the same time as your application, your visa could be processed within one month.

contact widget

Marbella International
University Centre

Avenida Don Jaime de Mora y Aragón, s/n

Finca El Pinillo - 29601
Marbella | Málaga | Spain

General enquiries
(+34) 952 860 000
(+34) 952 86 01 01