Date: 9th of March
Time: 13:00 – 15:00
Registrations: with Jelena Krajacic in Freedom office
Seminar description:Just a few years ago, the word “cryptocurrency” was unknown to most of the lay public and was used only in techy circles. However, with the current boom in the Bitcoin market, which has reached unprecedented valuations, the digital coins have captured the attention of the general public. Over the course of this last year, all this hype has caused, many investors to make a fortune out of trading cryptocurrencies, while others have incurred huge losses.
The comments stated above spark important questions such as:
- What is the real use of digital coins?
- Are we currently in a bubble similar to the last real estate and financial crisis?
- Is it too late for the general public to jump into cryptocurrency trading?
The aim of this seminar is to gain an insight into the crypto-world and shed some lights on these questions. We will dive into the revolution that blockchain technology has brought to the way payments and transactions are currently done.
Upon completion of the seminar you will be able to:
- Understand the technology, techniques and business trends influencing cryptocurrency trading
- Decide your preferred strategy of investing or trading according to your personal financial goals
- Implement your strategy buying and selling coins on the main crypto exchanges
Seminar by Daniel Salinas